The first gallery to focus on Polish photography from 1950 to 1980
Founded in 2008, it is the first gallery in the Polish art market to be focused on Polish fine art and historic photography. It is also the only Polish gallery to be consistently present at Paris Photo. Its remarkable exhibition programme focuses mostly on photographic works from Poland and Central Europe from the 1950s through the 1970s. It is located in a beautiful modernist villa erected in the 1930s called Dom Funkcjonalny (The Functional House).
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies pour améliorer votre expérience utilisateur. J’accepteEn savoir plus